Servo-stacker 5 assi RSS 950
Software controlled servo-mechanical equipment for the handling of highly unstable glass containers from cross-conveyor to annealing lehr belt.
• Framework sliding on guide rails
• Height adjustable framework
• Quick change push-bar
• Remote control system for adjustment of pushbar vertically
• Push-bar holding bracket sliding on rollers to compensate heat related elongation
• Servo-controlled steady bar : fully programmable unit to handle unstable glassware and featuring two independent servo-motors for an accurate and repeatable positioning
• Torque limit control on each axis
• Motion controller
• User-friendly touch-screen interface PC15”
• Shop Floor console with on-off & emergency functions
• No sensors for home position
• All communications through EtherCat
LOADING SPEED: up to 15 cycles/min.
MAX LOADING STROKE: 450 mm.
MAX WARE HEIGHT: 450 mm.
MAX PURSUIT SPEED: 800 mm/sec.
top speed 0,9 mm.
low speed 0,5 mm.